Monday, April 1, 2013

All Bundled Up!

Even though Katie and I are officially on Spring break, it doesn't mean it is warm here in Columbus, Ohio. I told my 2 year old son Maxton that it was "too cold" this morning at 7am to play outside, so he took matters into his own hands and proceeded to tell me, "My all bundled up and ready to go, Daddy!" 
 


So in honor of Maxton and the ridiculous weather in Ohio, I took to our ReadingResource.net Store and put together a product "bundle" that blows away the 20% maximum allowed at TpT.  

If you are interested in snagging ALL 17 of our digital reading products (including teacher favorites READ-O, Sight Word Uno & our Fluency Builders) at one fantastic price, check out our new "Product Bundle" and save yourself some serious cash.  And yes, I did end up playing outside....once I put some pants on, me figuratively and literally on Maxton.

0 Shout-Outs:

Post a Comment